Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday!

Well, today I have a huge "to do" list, but I've already got a big part of it nailed! So far, I've cleaned the dining room and kitchen top to bottom, I've cleaned both bathrooms, 2 of our 3 bedrooms (it's pointless to clean Laynie's before she goes to bed at night - it'll just get messy again!), and the living room. I'm on fire today! I also got caught up on grading Jared's school papers, and he corrected all of them that needed corrections. I still have to file them, and have him do today's sheets, but that shouldn't take too long. I'm wanting to get the house completely cleaned, and some goodies baked up, because I'm going out of town this week for a ladies' conference. I'm super excited, because I'll be seeing my mom and my sister!! Yay!! Michael was able to take vacation days for the rest of the week so he's got some fun activities planned with the kids. I'm not away from my kids overnight very often, so I'm a bit apprehensive about that, but I'm definitely looking forward to this meeting. Anyway, short post for today, but I've got lots to do, so I can't sit here too long! Have a great day!

No comments: