Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Coupons!

I'm not sure if anyone who reads this uses coupons, but I just got some really good ones today.

I'm registered with a site called Mypoints (check it out!), and they send you e-mails with different offers where you can earn points that you can cash in for merchandise. I was a bit skeptical at first, but so far I've earned 3 $10 Wal-Mart giftcards, and I'm about to cash in my points for another $50 gift card to TJ Maxx!

You get 5 points just for clicking on the link in the e-mails they send you, then you get extra points if you actually participate in the offer. (I RARELY do this - actually, I pretty much NEVER do this - I just click on the link and get my 5 points!) Occasionally they send you an e-mail where you can earn extra points for taking a survey - I usually do those and get a few extra points that way.

Anyway - what does this have to do with coupons you ask? On their site, there is a section you can go to that has several pages of coupons you can print off. You get points for redeeming them, PLUS the good deal that the coupon offers. Some of them are REALLY good - lots of "$1.00 off" ones! It's free to register with the site - just make sure to put my name down as the person who referred you! (If you do that, I get extra points!) :)

No comments: