Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Company!

Well, last Friday I got a call from some good friends of ours in Indiana (Tom and Anita), and low and behold, Tom is being sent down here to Atlanta for some training for his job! THIS WEEK!! Lol!! It was kinda last minute, but we're so excited to have them staying with us for just a few days. Yesterday was great - Tom went to training, and Anita and I just relaxed and visited all day - it was so nice! Then today we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese to play games (we don't eat there - makes me sick every time!), and they had SO much fun!! I had a coupon to get 180 tokens for $25.oo, then they gave us a bonus 20 tokens, just "because" so we got 200 tokens for the kiddos to split! We ended up with over 700 tickets to spend on useless junk - AWESOME!! The kids had such a good time - and to be quite honest, so did Anita and I!! I hit the jackpot on Skee Ball (sp?). Come to find out - I'm really awesome at it! Lol!! And it's addictive! Luckily, there was a game right beside it that Laynie was completely enthralled in, so I got to play for a while while she threw bouncy baseballs at a target! (It was great - she couldn't throw hard enough to hit the target, so the game kept giving the balls back to her to try again - kept her occupied for quite a while! Lol!!) Jared had a great time too - he did really awesome at the basket ball games! He loves anything that involves sports, so that didn't surprise me at all!

In other family news...I found out that we are expecting a new baby...NIECE!!!! Yay!! Justin and Jacqueline found out that they are having a little girl in February - so exciting! In about a week we will be finding out if Angel and Kenny are having a boy or a girl - we can't wait! Of course, we're kinda hoping for a little boy for them, but another girl would be so much fun too!! I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: