Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh no!!!


The thing I feared would happen, has happened. I have no idea what to write about today!!! Ahhhh!! I know - you all can't even imagine me, LAURA, having nothing to say! I know! I'll post a picture of the birthday cake Michael is getting for me! Does that look delicious, or what!??! I think he's worried about me. Seeing as how this birthday will be my 30th (just 17 more days - woo hoo!!), he's afraid I'll spend the day moping and crying. I told him I didn't think I could cry OR mope if I had this cake, so he said - then we'll get it for you!! LOL!! Whatever works!

Just a week after my birthday, Laynie and I will be traveling to Indiana for Pastor's School at First Baptist Church in Hammond. I can't wait! I'll be honest though. I really don't care much about the conference - I'm WAAAAAAAY more excited about getting to see my Mommy, sister (Holly) and brother!!!! I've been missing my family a lot, so I'm definitely looking forward to this trip. Plus, it's another opportunity to spend some time with my Pastor, his wife, and their family since we will all be riding together. And anyone who knows them, knows that I will have a great time just because they'll be there!

Well, I think that's about all for today...amazing - when I thought I had nothing to talk about, I came up with two paragraphs! Should I be shocked?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The cake looks great and very good..I will also be going to Pastor's school and my Dh will have a table there and hoping to see some of the Well ladies..