Monday, February 25, 2008

I was thinking recently that I need to be more aware of the things in my life that I have to be thankful for. So, I decided to make a list, though I'm sure I'll forget some things. Here goes...

Things I'm thankful for....
-My salvation!
-A God who somehow loves me in spite of myself! (Still have a hard time wrapping my brain around that one sometimes!)
-Christian parents
-A husband who loves me and takes care of me.
-A son and a daughter who are healthy and SMART!
-A Mom and a Dad who love me unconditionally
-A brother and 2 sisters who are some of my closest friends.
-A best friend who has been with me through thick and thin - love you Beth!
-My church.
-My pastor, his wife, and his daughters.
-My Sunday School girls - love them!!
-The opportunity to serve in my church.
-Knowing that I am exactly where God wants me to be.
-A nice home with working heating and air conditioning!!!! :)
-A husband who goes to work every day and provides a very stable environment for me and our children.
-My Christian education.
-All of the pastors I've had - Pastor Caldwell, Pastor Crumly, Pastor Jack Hyles, Pastor Jack Schaap, and Pastor Baines - each and every one has played a major role in my life in one way or another - I'm so thankful that God put each and every one of these men in my life.
-Absolutely wonderful grandparents. (Love my Gram and Grandpa!)
-Parents-in-law who have always been there for us - every time!!
-3 (soon to be 4) Brothers-in-law (Brian, Kenny, James, and almost Jim - hehehe), and 3 sisters-in-law (Jacqueline, Angel, and Jennifer) who have truly become family to me. I feel like I have 9 siblings instead of just 3!


Wow! I know there are more things that should be on my list, but for now, that's what I've got!

No comments: