Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Off season clothing...UGH!!

This was always a time I absolutely DREADED when I was a kid! When the weather started cooling off, my mom would pull out the huge bins of winter clothes, and we'd have to try EVERYTHING on to see what still fit and what needed to go to Goodwill, so we could figure out what we had to buy for the season. Now it's time to do it with my kids, and I still hate it!!! I pulled out everything today, and the good thing is that I have nice winter coats for the kids that fit great, so that is one thing I won't have to buy this year - yay!!! I was able to find several outfits for Laynie when I was out shopping yesterday, so I shouldn't have to buy too much for her, they're both set for winter jammies, and I think Jared is good to go. He may need a couple of new pairs of jeans, but I think that's all - shew! This year looks like it will be pretty easy in this department.

Well, I'd better scoot. Church is tonight, so I need to get J's Patch Club outfit ironed, and figure out what Laynie and I are going to wear to see if anything else needs to be ironed! Maybe...just MAYBE, I'll have time to squeeze in a little nap today!

No comments: