Friday, May 15, 2009

It's winding down........

I can't believe we're down to the last few days of basic training!!!! I thought these days would never come! Jared and Laynie are sooooooo excited about seeing Daddy again. They miss him so much! Next Wednesday I'll be flying to South Carolina so I can be there first thing Thursday morning for Family Day, then graduation is on Friday! Then I get to have a nice looooooooong road trip with my Sweetie (and my in-laws, who will also be there for the graduation), back to Missouri. Hopefully things will stay super busy between now and then so the time will fly by quickly!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

So excited for you Laura!

j said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. At first I thought you were a man wanting my little girls dress and I was like--- ahhhh!! :) It was a gift but I think they got it at kmart last year. Blessings.
Jessica

j said...

So what is your husband doing? I am glad he will be home soon. It is hard to be apart huh? Bless you.
Jessica

Mrs.Mike said...

Ugh...I sooooo need to post an update on this! Michael has graduated from Basic Training...ya know, why post this here? I'm going to go post an update on the blog - lol!! You inspired me Jessica! :)

j said...

Oh I am the one who inspired you? I didnt read your response to me till just now..... :) Wow I feel special.:) I am so blonde sometimes.
Jessica

Mrs.Mike said...

Lol Jessica - yes, it was you! And don't worry - I have some serious blond moments too!!